Wednesday, September 30, 2009

Watch this, tape that

Here's what I'm watching tonight. You should too!

8:00 p.m.
Watch this - America's Next Top Model (CW)
Tape that - So You Think You Can Dance (Fox). It's still in the audition phase.
I'm also hearing good things about "The National Parks" special (PBS), but I haven't seen it.

9:00 p.m.
Watch this - Criminal Minds (CBS) or Law & Order: SVU (NBC). Neither show is available online, so catch it now or wait until the season goes into repeats.
Tape that - Glee (Fox). It's much better on playback so you can rewind it as many times as you like. And trust me, you will like.
See it online - Modern Family (ABC). It's funny, but you can watch it later.

10:00 p.m.
Watch this - CSI: NY (CBS). Top Chef is a repeat tonight, otherwise I'd see it online.
Tape that - Real World/Road Rule Challenge (MTV). It's juvenile and outdated, but I still love it.

2 comments:

  1. Real World/Road Rules Challenge? Really, Resa?

    "The Real World! Get Real!"

    ReplyDelete
  2. Jeph! Not the time, nor the place. I'll deal with you over the phone.

    ReplyDelete

Tell it like it is!