Wednesday, December 2, 2009

Holiday hiatus

I feel bad that I haven't been blogging as much, but the truth is, nothing good is on TV right now. This always happens during the holiday season. We have "Sweeps" period in early to mid November when shows pull out all the stops. Then we go into December and we get nothing but holiday specials and the obligatory episode of "Rudolph the Red-Nosed Reindeer".

I guess I should be thankful for the reprieve cause it allows me time to catch up on shows I've missed or books I need to read (yeah, right). But it also sucks when I'm forced to sit through countless renditions of "I'll Be Home for Christmas".

I'll be hosting the Watch Party as long as there's a good show to watch. So in the meantime, you keep bringing the snacks and I'll bring the show. Happy holidays!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell it like it is!