Wednesday, December 30, 2009

Watch this, tape that - Wednesday

HAPPY 18TH BIRTHDAY to my niece, Asiah Lynn! Aunt Resa loves you! (Orange is her favorite color!)

A good night for repeats. Here are some shows worth catching the second time around:

"Glee" (FOX, 8:00-10:00): A 2-hour block of some of the best episodes this season - "Vitamin D" and "Throwdown". The first hour is the one where the Glee Club goes boys vs. girls and must do a mash-up of songs. "Throwdown" is the episode that made me want to marry Sue Sylvester. "Santana! Wheels! Gay Kid! Asian! Other Asian! Aretha! Shaft!" You have to see it to appreciate that line.

"The Office" (NBC, 8:00-10:00): A mini marathon of some of the last episodes of the season.

"The Real World: DC" (MTV, 10:00): OK, it's not a repeat, but I'm sure it will feel like one. I'm only watching because it finally features a city that I care about and I can probably name some of the streets.

Oh! "The Truman Show" is on TNT at 10:00. It's one of my favorite movies. Who hasn't felt like their life was a TV show?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell it like it is!