Monday, December 14, 2009

Watch this, tape that - Monday

Happy Birthday to my niece, Charlotte!

Another week of holiday shows. I'll navigate you through them, just try to keep up. Here's what's on:

Holiday specials
"Jennifer Hudson: I'll Be Home for Christmas" (ABC, 8:00). J-Hud sings your Christmas favorites.

9:00
Watch this: "Lie to Me" (FOX). A farm march turns dangerous when one protester parks his truck full of explosives near the Treasury building. That can't be safe.

10:00
Watch this: "Men of a Certain Age" (TNT). The premier was good enough for me to have a second helping. Tonight, Joe considers moving from his hotel room to an apartment.
Tape that: "Hoarders" (A&E). A man risks eviction from subsidized housing. You may want to watch with your hand sanitizer nearby.
See it online: "CSI: Miami" (CBS.com). Delko is back, but he's testifying for the defense. AWKward!
Catch it on second run: "I Want to Work for Diddy" (VH1). Show plays again at midnight, but if you're at home during the day, the show comes on at 11:00 am ... before it airs in prime time. Don't ask me why. VH1 has no logic.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell it like it is!