Thursday, December 10, 2009

Watch this, tape that - Thursday

Here's what's on:

Holiday specials
"2009 Hollywood Christmas Parade" (MyNetworkTV). Susan Lucci serves as Grand Marshal.

8:00
Watch this: "Survivor" (CBS). It's a double-elimination week. Will Russell be able to coast along for another week or will he be forced to use his idol? Either way, I'll be glued to my TV screen!
Tape that: "Bones" (FOX). A man dressed up as Santa Claus blows himself up during a failed robbery attempt. 'Tis the season.
Also on: "Parks and Recreation" (NBC). I promised my friend Jeff I'd check it out if he'd watch "Modern Family". I'll let you know how it all plays out.

9:00
Watch this: "The Office" (NBC). It's only 30 minutes. Michael and Phyllis feud.
Tape that: "CSI:" Greg, Nick and Hodges discover two murders at a biker bar. I'm praying to see Nick Stokes in leather pants.

10:00
None of the shows I watch are original airings tonight, but check out "The Mentalist" (CBS). It's always good for channel surfing.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell it like it is!