Monday, December 28, 2009

Worth a second look

I hope everyone is enjoying their holiday season. While all of you are gathered around your Christmas trees and ringing in the new year, I'm pulling my hair out by the lack of things to watch on TV. But this week there are some reruns that are worth watching again. Here are my Monday pickings:

"Lie to Me" (FOX, 9:00): A football star is accused of statutory rap, and the Lightman Group is called in to see if he's telling the truth or not.

Catch a fresh helping of "Hoarders" (A&E, 10:00): A woman who lost custody of her son because of her hoarding. Or try flipping over to "Men of a Certain Age" (TNT, 10:00). The Thoreaus end up socializing with Joe's ex wife at a school event. I like this show. You should too.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell it like it is!